• 2+ years of experience as a UX designer or similar role
• Knowledge how to use modern UX design principles and methodologies
• User experience design for enterprise software, SaaS-based products, or related
• Experience to work closely with project leads and clients, translating business and user requirements into meaningful interactive and brand design
• Effective communication skills in English — you should be able to elicit project details and clearly articulate your design decisions
Soft skills we appreciate:
• Logical mind
• Team player
• Empathy for the user
• Good work ethic
Who we are looking for — a person who has an instinct for design as a mode for solving problems and is a good communicator. You should have curiosity about users and passion for what motivates them.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Web design
• Work in Scrum environment
• Experience to create comprehensive UX documentation
• Understanding user’s metrics and experience of work with analytics
As a Middle UX Designer at Maxitech, you’ll bе a part of a quiсk-pacеd environment where your designs will help lеad the way for new product fеatures and enhance existing product experiences. Be ready to roll up your sleeves at the very beginning and to dive into the world of complicated tasks. You are expected to mediate skillfully across user and business needs, deadlines and technical constraints in order to create solutions that meet all requirements.
• Identify users’ needs and understand how users consume and navigate over products;
• Work with other UX Designer and developers to optimize products and services for clients;
• Conduct user research, usability testing, user and task flows to ensure all designs meet business and user requirements;
• Analyze all research and feedback to gain user insight — and incorporate this feedback into wireframes and prototypes;
• Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy;
• Help to carry out an assessment of existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement.
Maxitech is looking for Middle UX Designer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 120+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the brand new best-in-the-class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.