• 2-year-experience with Azure DevOps Server
• Practical experience with Swarm, K8s, ECS or EKS (Docker)
• Experienced in DB MSSQL, MySQL administration
• Monitoring and log collection systems: Prometheus/Grafana, ELK, Cloudwatch
• AWS: EC2, BeansTalk (Net 4.5 MS Deploy types), s3, ecs, efs, ELB, ALB, NLB, AWS Elastic search, Cloudwatch, RDS MSSQL/MySQL, CloudMap.
• IAC Terraform, Docker, Vault, AMQ, Redis, Cloudmap, Cloudflare is a must
Tools: .net Cli, MS Build, SonarQube, PowerShell, SQL, nunit/mstest, nuget, npm, cmd, Bash, Git, Docker
• RabbitMQ knowledge
• MS SQL administration experience, .Net
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• Perspective to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting-edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Configuration and improvement of pipelines Azure DevOps (on-prem) CI/CD/CT using best practices
• Optimization of existing environments/structure (AWS, ESXI on-prem)
• Take part in environment/architecture planning
• Lead efforts to improve the availability, performance & reliability
• Take part in the POC of new tools and technologies
• Writing infrastructure as code with Terraform using AWS/ESXi providers
• Actively support and work closely with the development teams
Maxitech is looking for DevOps Engineer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havе active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.