• Work experience as a system analyst, technical writer or related field for at least 2 years
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Firm understanding of development life cycle
• Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Hands on experience with UML Use Case, Sequence and Activity diagrams will be a big plus
• Technical background (education in computer field or experience at development or QA is a plus)
We are looking for a talented System Analyst to join our Product team. In this role you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining technical documentation of our products and help Product Owners in preparing requirements for development teams.
To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, technical background and proven skills in writing documentation.
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Set up technical documentation for existing and developing products from scratch
• Communicate with development teams and stakeholders to identify information needs
• Keep track of ongoing products development and keep the documentation up-to-date
• Write API reference docs, architecture designs and diagrams etc.
• Address the gaps in cross-teams products knowledge
• Provide technical documentation for B2B clients
• Participate in requirements research and document new features and epics
Maxitech is currently looking for System Analyst to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havу active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.