• Excellent knowledge of Java
• Experience with Java EE and/or Spring frameworks
• Good knowledge of SQL, experience with any RDBMS
• Experience with multi-tier applications, OOP, client-server technology, unit tests
• Good spoken and written English skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Good problem solving skills
Background and experience:
• Master degree in computer science or similar field;
• Software development experience — minimum 3 years
• Broad experience with modern FO technologies (Ajax, JQuery, Backbone, etc.)
• Experience with microservice architecture and cloud deployments
• Reliable job at a stable IT Product Company;
• Work with smart, passionate people using leading-edge technology;
• Training and professional growth within the company, paid workshops & certifications;
• Sport and lunch compensation;
• 24 days of vacation, paid sick leave;
• Interesting corporate events.
• Maintain high standards of code quality, documentation, standards and security
• Build highly interactive, engaging digital experiences for our clients;
• Providing accurate timing estimates on work;
• Discussing, preparation & writing of technical solutions;
• Collaborate and communicate across teams, including design, experience planning, production, account management;
• Contributing to documentation (functional, instructional and technical specification);
• Mentoring and developing other members of the team.
MaxBill is a software company specializing in development and delivery of CRM, Billing and Charging solutions for telecoms, energy, water, transportation and gaming industries.
Our Product is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.