The MaxBill team is looking for an experienced C++ developer to join us in the MaxBill office or remotely. As a part of our team, you will be responsible for software code development that will help us sustain the reliability and quality of Maxbill products.
If you are a highly organized, creative, and dynamic person with a positive and flexible attitude — welcome to MaxBill!
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and OOP principles;
- The ADAPTIVE Communication Environment (ACE™) experience
- STL C++ 98, C++ 11;
- Make, cmake;
- Experience with multi-tier applications, client-server technology, unit tests, and continuous integration;
- Experience with asynchronous computations;
- Development for Linux (RedHat);
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with any RDBMS;
- English is at least pre-intermediate level;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
Background and experience:
- Master degree in computer science or similar field;
- Software development experience −5+ years;
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Java EE and/or Spring;
- Experience with Oracle DB environments;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, Cassandra and MongoDB are preferable;
- Design technical solution by analyzing functional requirements; envisioning system features and functionality;
- Evaluate use of technologies such as frameworks in the company and promote improvements;
- Develop code and run code review sessions;
- Assure use of best practices like design patterns, unit tests, continuous integration in development;
- Run integration tasks where several components are combined into whole solution;
- Learn customer feedback through review sessions with stakeholders;
- Facilitate documentation process.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid training, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.