MaxBill team is looking for an experienced Technical PM to join us in the Prague office or remotely. As a part of our team, you will be responsible for the successful and timely delivery of one of our projects.
This position involves business trips.
- Manage customer project delivery. Accountability includes: the provision of project management leadership across the projects, oversight of the compliance to the project charter, integrated project plan and schedule, regular reports and updates to stakeholders and executives
- Lead and drive successful and timely delivery of the projects
- Provide professional guidance to achieve agreed objectives.
- Contribute to the development and project plans, budgets, issue and risk management plans consistent with corporate project management policy
- Control costs, review and improve project support system/tools and processes, and report regularly on activities, performance, trends, and issues against plans and budgets
- Ensure effective cross-stream planning, review, and approval process of the high-level deliverables, and managing that key milestones, issues, and risks across the programs/projects
- Accountable to turn strategic project concepts into achievable plans, and managing the plans from requirements through initiation through to the sustainment organization
- Lead a project group at a performance and personnel level, coordinate, and build a cohesive project group with clear goals, objectives
- Willingness to travel to Northern Ireland for a client.
- 3+ years of experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (Advanced level)
- BSc/BA Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
Would be a plus:
- PMP certification
- Previous experience as a Developer, QA, BA, or PO
What you will get with MaxBill:
• Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
• Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
• Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
• Paid training, workshops & certifications;
• Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
• Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.