Matrix42 is one of the leading software vendors for workspace management solutions. Matrix42 provides future proven “Smarter Workspace — Better Life” solutions for state of the art workplaces.
We are looking for Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
• 5+ years of experience as a .Net/C# Developer
• Deep knowledge of .NET, C# and understanding of OOP/OOD principles.
• ASP.NET, Web API
• Good English
What’s in it for you?
• Highly competitive compensation
• Long-term employment
• Attractive benefits package
— paid sick leave
— vacations (25 working days)
— Free English courses
— Medical Insurance
• Participation in development of exciting and challenging solutions
• Office in downtown Kyiv or remote
• Professional training which meets company needs
• Free coffee, tea, juice, snacks
• Regular company events locally and abroad
• Casual, positive and open work environment
• Work in a strong team to deliver business-oriented solutions that meet requirements and expectations using Agile principles (Scrum)
• Value engineering quality by writing testable, clean and re-usable code
• Maintain code improving runtime behavior and solving product issues
• Collaborate with our Help Desk investigating unclear customer issues with the product
Matrix42 Software Asset Management (www.matrix42.com/...oftware-asset-management) is a complete solution consisting of asset, license, and contract management.
It provides license managers and compliance officers with full transparency and investment control over all assets, contracts, and licenses across all platforms (clients, servers, mobile devices, and the cloud).
By avoiding improper and incorrect licensing and optimizing costs and license requirements, you can take a relaxed approach to the next software audit.