• 6+ months of experience with Ruby and Rails
• English Intermediate and above. Ability to communicate your thoughts clearly
• Motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
• Passion for writing simple, clean, well-tested, and efficient code
• Integrity, reliability, easy-going personality.
• Experience with unit testing, continuous integration, and monitoring
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (personal, sick, maternity/paternity leave)
• Hybrid office: you can work from home/office for a few days per week
• Medical insurance for you (100% of coverage) and for your spouse/kids (50% of coverage)
• 1100$/year for self-development: education, online courses, conferences, English lessons, books, etc. (50/50 coverage)
• 200$ for sports per year (50/50 coverage)
• Lunches coverage (130 UAH per working day)
• Accounting support (100% coverage)
• Continuous feedback culture: systematic
• Alternative coffee and specialty beans in the office :)
• You will take part in the full product development cycle (define problems, prioritize features, build long-lasting architecture, refactoring)
• Write a lot of code
• Collaborate with our cross-functional teams to ship new, impactful features of our products to the market
At Matic we are building a product that helps Americans to get the most cost-efficient insurance for their homes and cars, saving them over $600 a year!
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Ruby Developer to join our Servicing team.
Servicing holds information about millions of customers and regularly looks for better insurance options for each of them. You will join the team of 3 Ruby Engineers, QA and Product Manager working on a product that directly makes people’s life easier.
Tools we use:
• Ruby on Rails 5