• At least 1+ years of experience with HTML5/CSS3 and React 16+
• Passion for writing simple, clean, well-tested, and efficient code
• Basic understanding of application development workflow
• Intermediate English (including ability to communicate your thoughts clearly)
• Will to learn and innovate
• Experience with TypeScript
• Experience with testing frameworks
• Basic understanding of UX
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (personal, sick, maternity/paternity leave)
Hybrid office: you can work from home/office for a few days per week
• Medical insurance for you (100% of coverage) and for your spouse/kids (50% of coverage)
• $1100/year for self-development: education, online courses, conferences, English lessons, books, etc. (50/50 coverage)
• $200 for sports per year (50/50 coverage)
• Lunches coverage (130 UAH per working day)
• Accounting support (100% coverage)
• Continuous feedback culture: systematic
• Alternative coffee and specialty beans in the office :)
• You will participate in the full product development cycle leveraging the Continuous Delivery approach (define problems, prioritize features, build long-lasting architecture, perform refactoring)
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to find out the best solution for certain problems
• Work closely with the frontend department to fulfill our objectives
• Support and improve existing codebase
• Implement new features
• Contribute to product quality by writing unit and integration tests
Tools we use
• React 17+
• Jest / React Testing Library
At Matic we are building a product that helps Americans to get the most cost-efficient insurance for their homes and cars, saving them up to $475 a year!
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Front-end Engineer to join our team. One of our focuses is development of Matic Agency Management Platform (AMP) product.
AMP is a tool used by Matic agents to quote, sell, and track insurance policies. It automates the process of lead qualification, sales, post-sales, provides efficiency metrics and stats for the BI team.
Also, you will have an opportunity to work closely with other parts of our product, like Customer experience, Servicing, and Quoting teams.