• At least Bachelor degree in computer science or related field
• 3+ years in Software Development using C++, Windows, Linux
• Good knowledge of design patterns
• Experience and understanding of Cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Experience with CI/CD
• At least intermediate level of English
• Experience with Python,
• Experience with cmake,
• Experience with Jenkins,
• Experience with SonarQube
• Build local & international career
• Contribute in full cycle of product development
• Be a part of future technologies
• Use Learning and development system
• Learn & use English
• Trip to Europe
• Proactive contribution in scope of SDK team
• Analyze and improve upon exiting systems, services and infrastructure
• Develop and support SDK, building new systems, upgrading existing ones
• Develop and support micro-services for Cloud Automation Platform in software, medical and manufacturing area of business
The MatSDK as subset of the SDK: those microcores (C/C++ code) in the Materialise Software Development Kit, under control of the MatSDK policies. MatSDK groups production-ready microcores with focus on computations, algorithms and data structures that are considered core.
The SDK coordination team: the team responsible for managing the SDK: policies, roadmap, use of SDK in applications, etc.
The SDK structural team: the team responsible for maintaining the Materialise SDK, watching over the adherence to the policies, including the management of the 3rd party libraries used in the SDK, maintaining the tools and processes for the proper development and maintenance of the SDK.
The SDK contributors can be any software engineer in Materialise, as long as the contribution to the SDK is in line with the SDK policies.