• At least Bachelor degree in computer science or related field
• 5+ years in Software Development using C++
• Strong leadership skills (proven Tech Lead experience)
• Good knowledge of design patterns
• Experience and understanding of Cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Experience with CI/CD
• At least intermediate level of English
• Experience with Python,
• Experience with cmake,
• Experience with Jenkins,
• Experience with SonarQube
• Build local & international career
• Contribute in full cycle of product development
• Be a part of future technologies
• Use Learning and development system
• Learn & use English
• Trip to Europe
• Technical leadership in SDK team
• Participate in strategic planning and design of a structural roadmap of SDK
• Analyze and improve upon exiting systems, services and infrastructure
• Develop and support SDK, building new systems, upgrading existing ones
• Develop and support micro-services for Cloud Automation Platform in software, medical and manufacturing area of business
The SDK structural team: the team responsible for maintaining the Materialise SDK, watching over the adherence to the policies, including the management of the 3rd party libraries used in the SDK, maintaining the tools and processes for the proper development and maintenance of the SDK.
The SDK contributors can be any software engineer in Materialise, as long as the contribution to the SDK is in line with the SDK policies.
The mission of the Materialise SDK is to add value to the market with our technology:
• To create new software applications fast, tailored to the need of the market
• To optimize Total Cost of Ownership of software development via efficient reuse; decrease the cost of maintenance and increase stability and reliability.
To achieve this mission, the SDK offers a software collaboration platform that provides:
• hosting for reusable software code in a structured way,
• flexible software development environment for contributors to develop and maintain reusable software code,
• software tools that enforce guidelines, policies and mechanisms (CI, configuration management, autotesting environment) and that bring trust to users of the platform that the software code is stable and reusable
MatSDK is used in various contexts:
The MatSDK as subset of the SDK: those microcores (C/C++ code) in the Materialise Software Development Kit, under control of the MatSDK policies. MatSDK groups production-ready microcores with focus on computations, algorithms and data structures that are considered core.