Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,200 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- A Clinical Design Engineer developing medical guides and models for CMF based on Clinical engineer requests, surgeon’s preferences, and anatomy aspects according to work instructions and established procedures;
- Able to determine the high-level clinical reality and history of the patient based on medical image data, and other additional data if applicable.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering field (commercial experience is not mandatory);
- Good 3-dimensional thinking & basic experience with CAD tools (SolidWorks or similar);
- General engineering knowledge;
- Detail-oriented and good at troubleshooting;
- Good self-organization skills;
- English level: Intermediate.
Will be a plus
Understanding of 3D-printing technology.