Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Creation of new features, extension and support of existing platform as part of CAPE (Cloud Automation Platform for Enterprise) team.
- Development, optimization and support of Back-End side.
- 3+ years of experience in Python.
- Excellent communication with experiences working with direct users to collect/discuss complex business requirements.
- Excellent communication within the development team, ability to highlight risks, delays and propose efficient solutions.
- Extensive experience with Python, Django, Linux, AWS (EC2, LB, S3, Lambda, etc.) required.
- Good spoken and written English.
Will be a plus
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with FastApi.