- Develop high-quality software (new features, bug fixing) using .NET stack and Angular;
- Write unit, integration, API tests to guarantee the quality of the code and system modules;
- Deploy changes in the software to test, user acceptance and production environment;
- Provide maintenance and support for the software in the production environment by resolving the urgent requests on time;
- Create and support up-to-date software design documentation.
- Work experience with Unit-testing (MS Test, NUnit);
- Work experience with Microsoft .Net 4.x+, .Net Core 3.x+, ASP.NET.Core;
- Experience with front-end frameworks (Angular or React);
- English — intermediate or higher (written and spoken).
Will be a plus
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC / WCF / MS SQL 2012 or higher;
- Experience with ORM: NHibernate, Dapper, Entity Framework;
- Experience with DI frameworks (Autofac);
- AWS experience;
- Understanding of CI/CD processes.
- Build local & international career;
- Contribute to the full cycle of product development;
- Be a part of future technologies;
- Use the Learning and development system;
- Learn & use English.
M3S is a system for the development and production of personalized medical devices.
Working with the software is divided into 3 main stages:
1) Examination — doctors perform computed tomography to examine the condition of the patient’s joint and to study the features of his physique.
2) The development of the model is the most interesting stage, as it can involve up to 10 specialists, each of whom performs its simple task and transfers the result to another specialist. This simplifies and speeds up very complicated work.
3) Production management — when the final version of the device is ready, specialists directly in the software start the process of 3D printing and check that the finished product came out without defects.
M3S is a backend for whole this process. It`s not a simple production system, because we make design for each implant, guide and so on (for the concrete user).
There are no many systems in the world like this.