- Establishing and extending Python test framework;
- Participate in non-functional testing, where Python related automation could be applicable (performance, stability etc.);
- Handling/maintaining Python-related test automation process;
- Automation of deployment OS and 3rd parties components;
- Performance and verification tests automation;
- Verification tests automation;
- Perform bug registration, verification of resolved bugs;
- Create test documentation in accordance with established procedures;
- Perform manual regression testing, functional (according to functional TPs) and non-functional (performance, exploratory);
- Participate in planning/grooming sessions, provide estimations for delivery-scoped and tech tasks.
- 1+ year experience in writing custom test frameworks;
- Python knowledge;
- Experience in API testing, automated auto UI-testing with one of the frameworks;
- Experience with bug tracking systems;
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smoke etc.);
- Attention to details, sense of curiosity, willingness to take responsibility and show initiative;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods and techniques;
- Experience in desktop testing is considered as a benefit;
- Experience in licensing software testing is considered as a benefit;
- Experience with Artifactory considered as benefit;
- Experience with testing applications, created using Qt considered as benefit;
- English: at least intermediate.
- Build local & international career;
- Contribute to the full cycle of product development;
- Be a part of future technologies;
- Use the Learning and development system;
- Learn & use English.
The development team is covering the code of Licensing component with unit tests, that doesn’t provide enough test coverage, so each product team has to apply some extra testing of licensing on their end. Taking into account that team starts working on the brand new Licensing component that is based on the FlexNet licensing framework — it makes a lot of sense to establish a new solid auto-testing framework for this component.