• Knowledge of integration styles and integration patterns (queue, routing, transform)
• Experience consuming services (SOAP, RESTful)
• Able to research problems discovered and provide acceptable solutions.
• Experience with .NET / .NET Core framework
• Experience with unit testing, CI & code review
• Build local & international career
• Contribute in full cycle of product development
• Be a part of future technologies
• Use Learning and development system
• Learn & use English
• Trip to Europe, Asia, USA
• Design, develop and debug integration solutions or fragments of integration solutions (mapping, enrichment, transformation...)
• Assist in monitoring the health of the integration platform, proactively working to remediate problems which will impact system performance, message delivery, or availability
• Maintain and document integration solutions in accordance with software engineering standards
• Effectively communicate technically with application teams, architecture, security, networking, business
Are you an experienced Integration Engineer in future technologies and full-cycle product development?
Would you like to implement more than 20 new integrations between new and existing systems?
Then it’s you we are looking for!