• Experience in creating software using back-end technologies in Microsoft area: C#, .NET \ .NET Core, WCF, Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database,
• Proficient with ASP.NET (MVC), and Web development in general.
• Experience consuming services (SOAP, RESTful, XML, JSON, etc.)
• Disciplined coding, with a passion to maintain a defined framework/architecture.
• Able to research problems discovered and provide acceptable solutions.
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience with Angular
• Experience with unit testing, CI & code review
— Build local & international career
— Contribute in the full cycle of product development
— Be a part of future technologies
— Use the Learning and development system
— Learn & use English
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
• Help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Take part in building and supporting cross-product platform
• Code review and technical consultancies
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
SoftAdmin— web application created by Materialise team. It includes a license generation module that performs license management for all Materialise products and custom sales/marketing tool that is used to create quotes for sold products and send the invoices into NAV application. SoftAdmin Web is integrated with different corporate systems and used cross the world.