• 2+ years of experience as a developer of ERP system
• Experience with ERP system configuration
• Experience with support of UAT and early life end-users support.
• Experience with development of integration, web services, SOAP, REST
• Knowledge of Design Patterns
• OOP, DDD, SOLID
• At least intermediate level of English
• Experience with.NET / .NET Core
• Build local & international career
• Contribute in full cycle of product development
• Be a part of future technologies
• Use Learning and development system
• Learn & use English
• Trip to Europe
• NAV projects implementation
• Implementation of integrations with other systems
• Maintaining existing NAV modules & integration services.
• 2,3rd line support (worldwide users)
• Provide unit and integration tests
• Takes a part of the clarify and estimate requirements
• Actively participate in team meetings
Navision — financial system of the company. It’s used by accounting team to process various invoices, expenses, credit notes, etc.
It’s out of the box system provided by Microsoft. Our team is working on customizations and adjusting the existing process for Materialise needs.
The system is complex and located in multiple locations all over the world (Belgium, Malaysia, China, US, Poland, etc). Each of those locations have its own rules, customizations and configuration related to national finance rules and currencies.
Navision is currently integrated with multiple applications that are sending finance data to it.
Technologies: integrated in NAV C/AL programming language