• 3+ years of experience of Back-end development;
• Experience with .NET (.Net Core — as a plus), EF, C#, ASP.Net MVC (ASP.Net Core MVC — as a plus);
• Understanding of Web API;
• Experience with MS SQL;
• Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ (or other message brokers);
• Deep understanding and strong experience with design patterns;
• Intermediate level of English or higher.
• Knowledge of JS;
• Understanding of Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes, Docker;
• Knowledge one of JS frameworks Aurelia, Angular, React;
• Azure Cloud/AWS or other cloud vendors;
• DevOps experience, Git and Gitflow Workflow.
• Contribute in full cycle of product development;
• Be a part of future technologies;
• Use the Learning and development system;
• Learn & use English;
• Business trips to Europe.
• Work in an agile team following a scrum-based methodology;
• Work closely with stakeholders to plan, design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions;
• Guarantee the quality of the code;
• Support the auto-deployment mechanism;
• Provides with maintenance and support for the site in the production environment by resolving the urgent requests on time.
You will be involved in the development of world-known online 3D printing services platforms that provide a user-friendly gateway to Materialise’s large-scale 3D printing capacity, its world-class 3D printing software tools, and the know-how throughout the entire process that Materialise has accumulated these past 25 years. Using these platforms, consumers and companies upload and process their models and order 3D printing in more than 30 materials (including different kind of plastics, metals, precious metals) using Materialise production facilities located in Belgium, Poland, Czech, and Germany.
Online 3D printing services platforms provide individual customers with ability to print such things as unique jewelry, decor elements, gadgets and prototypes of own crazy ideas. Business customers have an ability to upload models quickly and easily and quickly receive printed models in excellent quality.
Our systems have external APIs allowing integration with other systems and partners for ordering.
Also, we have a team which provides excellent Customer Service Support to our end users — the users who order 3D printing.
Every 3 weeks we deploy new features on production and get immediate feedback from our customers. Yes, it’s Scrum with daily meetings, retrospectives, and planning.