We are Mate academy — an EdTech startup with a technological, gamified, AI-friendly LMS platform where people learn IT specialties. Try it! 🌎Our mission is to help 1 million people worldwide build their careers in IT.🤘
Already, 2800+ graduates have landed their first IT jobs in just 4 months of training.Since 2022 we have started our activity in Poland and continue our international expansion.
We are looking for a reliable and proactive Automation QA engineer who is ready to join us for a full-time position.
What will you need to succeed:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in Test Automation;
- Strong programming skills, preferably with Typescript;
- Strong understanding of the best practices and design patterns for test automation;
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and best practices in the software development process (code reviews, CI\CD, etc.);
- Experience in testing web applications and APIs;
- Experience in web UI test automation with the help of Playwright, or similar tools;
- Experience working with SQL, Docker, Docker Compose, and AWS;
- Strong understanding of the testing theory;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- Strong analytical, investigation, and troubleshooting skills, proactive, and innovative.
Your tasks will be:
- Designing, automating, and maintaining the UI E2E tests;
- Working with the Playwright based automated test framework;
- Working with the API-based seeds for the test preconditions creation in DB;
- Supporting auto-tests infrastructure and developing improvements;
- Working with CI/CD pipelines targeting the daily releases;
- Performing code reviews for the team members;
- Bug reporting, tracking, and verification;
- Reviewing product requirements and technical documentation;
- In collaboration with developers making sure that each feature has reliable auto-test coverage including integration, component, and e2e tests;
- Regression testing of the mobile app for iOS and Android;
- In perspective, participation in the mobile app test automation;
- A mission to help 1M of people to start their careers in tech;
- No bureaucracy;
- Freedom to make own decisions and influence business;
- Unlimited paid vacation;
- A cozy office in the center of Kyiv, completely autonomous and ready to work in any force majeure in winter. We have our own bomb shelter;
- Free English classes (twice a week);
- Performance/salary review every 6-12 months;
- Lunches paid for by the company (if you work in an office);
- Apple equipment for your comfortable work;
- An incredible team that cares about what they do, which makes work an exciting adventure.
Your team — is the cross-functional team responsible for the learning platform features development.
Your future manager is Inna Ianko, Automation QA Lead, who has been playing one of the key roles in building the platform.
- Talent acquisition screen — 45 min
- Tech Interview — 1 hour
- Culture fit interview — 1 hour 15 min