Mate academy — EdTech startup training people to code and get their first job in tech. Students are trained for free until they get a job in tech. After getting the job they pay a percentage of their salary (Income share agreement). 2500+ students placed with a 90% success rate🤘
Our mission — train 1M software engineers around the globe 🌎
As a CMO your main goal will be to help the company grow and build a new unicorn company from Ukraine as well as launch new markets.
What you`ll be responsible for:
- Owning marketing function in a company;
- Identifying and implementing an end-to-end marketing strategy across all channels (Performance, PR, Direct, Influence, and Social Media Marketing);
- Using a data-driven approach in finding, testing, and launching new marketing channels;
- Scaling marketing activities through different geos. Ukraine and Poland right now, Latin America this year, and worldwide in the nearest future;
- Managing marketing budget;
- Leading, managing, and hiring marketing team as well as maintaining team OKRs and driving the team to achieve ambitious goals.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in managing marketing teams in B2C product companies (edTech experience is a huge bonus);
- Expertise in global marketing;
- Proven experience in scaling a company and bringing it to new markets;
- The ability to build processes and test ideas at a rapid pace;
- Great analytical skills and data-driven approach;
- Hands-on experience in user acquisition and performance marketing;
- English at least Upper-Intermediate;
- Getting things done attitude.
- Great mission to help 1M of people to start their career in tech;
- Freedom to make own decisions and influence business directly;
- Possibility to implement the boldest ideas without micromanagement;
- Close to zero bureaucracy;
- Unlimited paid vacation.