Mate academy — an ed-tech startup with a mission to help 1M people worldwide build their careers in Tech.
We are seeking a Head of Sales Operations with experience in project and process management, keen attention to detail, and strong analytical skills.
We also value your experience in developing international markets in the B2C segment.
Our Head of Sales Operations will help establish a global operationally efficient sales function to facilitate the future scaling of the business.
he sales department generates more than 50% of the revenue, this is a really strategically important role.
More about the Sales Team: Our structure includes 18+ sales specialists. We operate in the Ukrainian and Polish markets, with expansion plans for Latin America in the near future. We expect to double the team size within the next 12 months.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Evaluate, improve, and optimize current processes.
- Full ownership of CRM: configuration, customization, and automation.
- Development and implementation of policies.
- Tracking key metrics and deeply working with data.
- Reporting management.
- Close collaboration with the Marketing and Finance department to ensure coordinated business growth.
What’s important to us:
- Successful experience managing projects of varying complexity in a fast-changing environment (from concept to implementation, performance measurement, and continuous improvement).
- Proven experience in building an efficient sales operations function in global systemic companies
- Having experience working in Big 4 companies would be a significant advantage.
- Upper-intermediate+ level of English proficiency.
- Foundational solid skills: strategic, analytical, and abstract thinking.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High resilience and adaptability to change.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships with stakeholders and partners at different levels.
- Approach work with curiosity and demonstrate high ownership, attention to detail, proactivity, and perseverance.
Benefits / What we offer:
- We provide equity options allowing you to share in the company’s success and growth
- The exciting mission of helping thousands of people become programmers.
- Corporate culture is similar to Google, with no bureaucracy.
- Modern Apple equipment for more comfortable work.
- Free corporate English classes (twice a week).
- Company-paid lunches (for office-based employees).
- Unlimited vacation.
Mate academy is also a venture studio where employees can pursue their own business projects and attract investment for their launch.