Mate academy — EdTech startup training people to code and get their first job in tech. Students train for free until they get a job in tech. Then they pay a percentage of their salary (Income sharing agreement model). 2000+ students placed with 90% success rate🤘
We expect our candidate to spend at least 50% of the time in the office.
Our mission — train 1M software engineers around the globe 🌎
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in test automation and quality assurance;
- Strong understanding of testing theory (testing types, technics, etc.);
- Strong understanding of SDLC and best practices in the software development process (code reviews, CI\CD, etc.);
- Hands-on experience in testing web applications and APIs;
- Experience in web UI test automation with the help of Cypress or similar tools;
- Experience with writing SQL queries;
- Experience working with Terminal, Git, and Docker;
- Upper-intermediate English level (reading/writing/speaking);
- Strong analytical, investigation, and troubleshooting skills, proactive, and innovative.
Your tasks will be:
- Reviewing product requirements and technical documentation;
- Defining test cases for the new features;
- Functional testing of the website and mobile app;
- Bug reporting, tracking, and verification;
- Automated E2E test cases development and maintenance;
- Test automation framework improvements development;
- Regression testing of the website and mobile app;
- Reviewing users’ feedback.
- A mission to help 1M people to start their career in tech;
- Freedom to make own decisions and influence business;
- Work directly with the company’s founders (seasoned entrepreneurs, ex-Google engineer);
- Close to zero bureaucracy;
- Full-time position with quite flexible working hours;
- Free English classes (twice a week);
- Free lunches (in case you work in the office);
- Performance/salary review every 6-12 months;
- Unlimited paid vacation;
- Regular go-togethers.
- Interview with a recruiter;
- Technical interview;
- Cultural fit interview with the co-founder;
- Reference check;
- Offer letter.