Mate academy — EdTech startup training people to code and get their first job in tech.
Students are trained for free until they get a job in tech.
After getting the job they pay a percentage from their salary (a.k.a Income share agreement). 2000+ students placed with 90% success rate🤘
Our mission — train 1M software engineers around the globe 🌎
Our goal — expand our operations to Europe. We are looking for a QA Coach who will be responsible for the QA сourse program and teaching people to become great QA engineers. Our first priority is to make a recording of the course in English.
- Commercial experience as Senior QA Engineer 2+ years;
- Extensive experience in software development and testing;
- In-depth understanding of SQL;
- Experience in public speaking track record;
- Passionate about teaching students and sharing knowledge;
- Fluent English.
As a plus: Experience in mentoring or teaching.
Your tasks will be:
- QA course recording in English ( we already have this course recorded in ukr language);
- Analysis of the existing course program and its possible improvement.
- A mission to help 1M of people to start their career in tech;
- Play a key role in shaping the future of education;
- Freedom to make own decisions and influence business;
- Flexibility, as it is part-time work.
- Close to zero bureaucracy;
- Work directly with the company’s founders (seasoned entrepreneurs, ex-Google engineer).