We’re searching for a Middle/Senior Java Developer who’ll contribute to the development of our product Cusbo in its early stage.
Cusbo is an omnichannel communication platform. It helps customer support managers / sales and other departments to communicate with their customers in one place.
There are 10 developers, 2 QA engineers, Designer and Product Manager in the team and it’s growing!
- Java 17, Spring Boot, K8s, Docker, AWS (SQS, Lambda, CloudWatch, S3, OpenSearch, etc). You will be choosing new technologies when needed.
- 3+ years of experience in Java;
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, AWS, Docker;
- General understanding of designing high-level features;
- Understanding of pros and cons of different architectural approaches;
- Analytical skills to come up with best solutions for product development;
- Intermediate or higher English level;
- Good communication skills and proactive approach.
Will be a plus:
- Working experience with K8s, Terraform.
- Define new features ideas and implement it end-to-end;
- Add integrations with 3-rd party services (Telegram, FB, Instagram, clients’ API);
- Develop API;
- Build integrations with ElasticSearch, SQS, AWS Lambda functions;
- Optimize and improve existing solutions.
- Interview with a recruiter;
- Technical interview;
- Cultural fit interview with the co-founder.
- No bureaucracy;
- Competitive salary;
- Freedom to make own decisions and influence on business;
- Work directly with the company’s founders (ex-Googler);
- Unlimited paid vacation;
- Work remotely or from downtown office in Kyiv;
- Free English classes (twice a week).