Mate academy — EdTech startup training people to code and get their first job in tech. Students are trained for free until they get a job in tech. After getting the job they pay a percentage from their salary (a.k.a Income share agreement).2000+ students placed with 90% success rate🤘
Our mission — train 1M software engineers around the globe 🌎
We are looking for:
- Proven experience as Chief Financial Officer;
- Experience building financial models and planning for a company;
- Prior experience and understanding of how to operate with tax legislation;
- Advanced level of Excel and Google Sheets;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher.
As a plus:
- Master`s degree in Math / Statistics;
- Experience in communication with fundraising organizations and investors.
Your tasks will be:
- Be in charge of all financial questions in a company;
- Build financial models and plan the company`s revenue;
- Calculate unit economics;
- Provide tax advisory in different jurisdictions;
- Communicate with VC funds during fundraising.
- A mission to help 1M people to start their career in tech;
- Freedom to make own decisions and influence business;
- Close to zero bureaucracy;
- Unlimited paid vacation;
- Work directly with the company’s founders (seasoned entrepreneurs, ex-Google engineer).