Mate academy — EdTech startup training people to code and get their first job in tech. Students train for free until they get a job in tech. Than they pay a percentage from their salary (Income sharing agreement model). 2000+ students placed with 90% success rate🤘
Our mission — train 1M software engineers around the globe 🌎
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with founders, engineers, designers, and customers to make it the best product to learn to code and land a dream job.
We are looking for:
- Product Management/Startup Experience;
- Good understanding of how products work under the hood;
- Strong experience with product analytics;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize;
- Strong business sense and a passion for using data to make decisions;
- Fluent English.
As a plus:
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you have side projects (startups or other non-tech businesses);
- Demonstrated success in launching excellent products;
- Technical background.
Your tasks will be:
- Work with the acquisition team;
- Run multiply A/B tests;
- Make sure our customer NPS is going up;
- Analyze the market and customer needs;
- Work with the team to prioritize the next product features;
- Develop product requirements;
- Analyze features shipped and their impact on the business;
- Make sure everyone in the company knows our best and worst product decisions;
- A mission to help 1M of people to start their career in tech;
- Freedom to make own decisions and influence business;
- Close to zero bureaucracy;
- Unlimited paid vacation;
- Work directly with the company’s founders (seasoned entrepreneurs, ex-Google engineer).