As a Product Manager, you will work closely with engineers, designers, customers to scale the product and make it profitable. A product manager will be highly analytical, able to work effectively in a start-up environment, and strive to understand a variety of technologies.
- Product Management/Startup Experience
- Good understanding of how products work under the hood
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize, identify customer needs and sell the product
- Strong business sense and a passion for using data to make decisions
- Intermediate level of English or higher
As a plus:
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you have side projects (startups or other non-tech businesses)
- Demonstrated success launching excellent products
- Technical background
- Develop product requirements and prioritize functions
- Work with the team to prioritize development tasks
- Increase the number of customers
- Scale the product and make it profitable
About the product:
Mate academy was founded by Ann Apostol, ex-Googler and Preply Co-founder Roman Apostol and Max Lysak with a mission to disrupt how education in Computer Science work.
Since then we’ve helped 1500+ smart and motivated people to get their first job in tech. Just in 4 months, free of charge before employment.
We believe that CS education is broken worldwide and we’re here to fix it.