• Analytical thinking and critical eye;
• Attention to details;
• Understanding of Agile Software Development;
• Basic knowledge of tools for web applications testing — Postman, Chrome DevTools, BrowserStack;
• Knowledge of Quality related processes, activities, and techniques;
• Knowledge of Task and Test Management systems;
• Basic experience in writing test cases and test plans;
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
• Master or bachelor degree in Computer Science
• 1+ years of experience in testing web applications;
• Hands-on Jira and Confluence experience;
• Hands-on Selenium WebDriver experience.
• Be part of an international company;
• Work only for the company and our products;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• Team buildings;
• Comfortable office;
• Lunch compensation;
• 50% gym compensation;
• English lessons;
• Friday beers 2 times a month;
• Coffee, tea, cookies.
• Creation and continuous support of a Test strategy for a product;
• Reviewing, analyzing and assessing product requirements;
• Planning, estimation, and execution of Manual Testing activities;
• Design and development of Testing Documentation (Test Cases, Checklists);
• Creation of Test data and configuration of the Test environment;
• Testing Web Services using Postman and Fiddler.
About the team:
You will be part of a team in Ukraine with seven developers who are located at our office in Lviv. Also, you will be in close contact with the design team that is located in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Lviv, Ukraine.
About the company:
MatchOffice is a group of web portals driven by innovation and the desire to be the best in our field. We provide vacant commercial spaces for rent through our site www.matchoffice.com and our Danish site www.lokalebasen.dk. We are currently 40 employees based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Lviv, Ukraine.