Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal). For over 7 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that is successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.)
Here at Master of Code our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through amazing digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we aim to create the place and team that people aspire to be a part of.
Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our main domains:
- Conversational Applications
- Web and Mobile
Required background and skills:
- 3+ years of solid experience in Project Management within IT
- English — Advanced
- Solid experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong experience in risk management
- Understanding the SDLC specifics (We do not expect the PM to have a developer background. But we expect him/her to understand the project architecture/tech risks on a good level so that is able to make the project decisions together with the team.)
- Experience with enterprise grade projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in stakeholders management and conflict resolutions
- Business ethical attitude
- Analytical mindset
- Product mindset
- Able to make and own decisions
- Passionate about clear project documentation
- Experience working with Clients based in North America
- Take full PM responsibility for the project as expected by the PMI based practices. This includes managing requirements gathering, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, quality, communication, risks, stakeholders expectations and clients satisfaction
- People management of masters on your project(s), shared with Chapter Leads
- Be a Servant Leader
- Risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and management of priorities.
- Be proactive and constructive, proposing company’s processes improvements and drive the change where needed
- Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demoes, progress reports, retrospectives, payments, etc.)
- Robust project’s reporting, including documentation, detailed project status updates, team performance monitoring, etc.