● Degree or equivalent qualification in Graphic or Digital Design
● Must be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
● Creatively driven with a keen eye for detail
● The ability to work under pressure whilst staying creatively focused
● Strong organizational skills
● Ability to work to deadlines and manage their time across multiple projects
● A willingness to learn new skills and processes
● Some knowledge of video editing would be a bonus, but not necessary
● Good written and verbal skills (English upper -intermediate, advanced)
● Official salary and transparent bonus
● Medical insurance
● Free corporate English lessons and discussion club
● Flexible working hours and paid vacation
● Free snacks and drinks
● Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing, training, and conferences paid by the company
● International team and experience
● Work with a team of designers to deliver digital content and applications
● Work closely with other designers to produce groundbreaking interactive experiences
● Design application interfaces based on defined spec and requirements
● Provide creative direction for commercial clients
● Ensure projects are delivered to specification and deadline
● Work with the client services team to keep clients informed and up to date
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specializing in rich-media branding formats. We combine a focus on design and technology to maximize the value of every single impression. Our business is based on long-term partnerships, to deliver brand campaigns on every device across brand-safe editorial inventory which can only be accessed through Inskin.
Inskin is DTSG Brand Safe and Anti-Ad Fraud certified, and a founding registrant of the IAB Gold Standard. We support direct and programmatic bookings and work with leading data providers to support first and third party data targeting options.
Since its launch in the UK in 2009, Inskin has grown from a start-up into profitable, international business, employing 100 staff across its London, Hamburg, Kyiv, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Our expansion has been recognized by multiple high-growth awards: European Business Awards 2016/17, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain exposure to the world of brand advertising and marketing on a daily basis. Join our team based in Kyiv and be part of an international organization that offers excellent opportunities for you to develop and grow!