This role requires a candidate currently working in the digital advertising industry, with experience trafficking both direct and programmatic campaigns.
Reporting into the UK Ad Operations Manager, you will manage the set-up, delivery and reporting for the UK and International campaigns. You will also regularly interact with other teams in the wider business, such as Publisher Operations, Client Success and Sales.
A successful candidate will need to work autonomously and fit into the wider Ad Operations team, which sits across the UK and Kyiv. As well as using initiative, the role requires an organised individual who can keep track of and report on all activities whilst working remotely.
· 1+ years’ experience in an Ad Operations role.
· Microsoft Office proficient, especially Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs etc.)
· Experience with DSPs and SSPs. Ideally with the following: DV360, theTradeDesk, Index Exchange
· Experience specifically with rich media would be a bonus.
· Advanced English
You will need to have great attention to detail and be analytically minded. You will need to be confident in speaking and reporting to members of the business that sit across all departments. You will need good time management and multitasking skills, as you may be required to shift focus at short notice and troubleshoot various issues in a single working day. Working autonomously will be crucial, but we are also looking for a candidate who likes to work collaboratively.
• Official salary and transparent bonus
• Medical insurance
• Flexible working hours and paid vacation
• Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing, training, and conferences paid by the company
• International team and experience
· Being the main point of contact for all campaigns in your name, from receipt of IO to end-of-campaign
· Managing delivery and performance, for both direct and programmatic campaigns.
· Providing agencies/clients/sales with regular and ad-hoc reporting.
· Sending end-of-campaign reports for campaigns under your name within a week of the end date.
· Managing sales expectations and informing them of campaign delivery.
· Checking and monitoring campaign setup, whether that be changing dates, budget or adding sites.
· Carrying out discrepancy checks for campaigns where we bill off agency stats.
· Checking and troubleshooting 3rd party tracking provided by agencies/clients.
· Testing creative functionality with the 3rd party tracking implemented when a campaign goes live.
· Optimise campaigns to meet specific KPI’s.
· Liaise with various departments (Client Success, Integrations, Design, Sales), whether it be to resolve technical issues, troubleshoot display issues or give delivery updates.
· Troubleshooting any pacing/delivery/performance issues that may arise.
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specialising in rich-media branding formats. We combine a focus on design and technology to maximise the value of every single impression. Our business is based on long-term partnerships, to deliver brand campaigns on every device across brand-safe editorial inventory which can only be accessed through Inskin.
Inskin is DTSG Brand Safe and Anti-Ad Fraud certified, and a founding registrant of the IAB Gold Standard. We support direct and programmatic bookings, and work with leading data providers to support first- and third-party data targeting options.
Since its launch in the UK in 2009, Inskin has grown from a start-up into a profitable, international business, employing 100 staff across its London, Hamburg, Kyiv, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Our expansion has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards: European Business Awards 2016/17, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 500.