Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Data labeling specialist to join our big team on a remote basis. Along with the team you will work part-time with data assignment and have an opportunity to be part of AI algorithms development.
Under the contract for this position, you can earn approximately $600 per month
What you’ll do:
- Data labeling with a flexible working schedule.
- Review and select images according to certain criterias.
- Describe objects or images in English.
- Conduct image research and create collections.
- Label different details on the image (according to the task).
- Work with graphics: boundaries of different objects and details on the images.
- Proficient in graphic editors, familiarity with different practices for graphics.
- English (Upper Intermediate or higher). It’s necessary to have solid writing skills
- Fast learning.
- Team player — ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with the team.
- Up-to-date with the new image editing technologies.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience in retouching.
- Passion about latest trends, fashion and clothing design.
If you are interested in our vacancy, we are waiting for your request. Please don’t forget to include your CV.
Thank you and good luck!