• 5+ years of experience as a frontend developer of enterprise products
• 1+ years working consecutively on a single dedicated product
• Expert in Angular 8+, NgRx
• Strong sense of web design to deliver high quality user experience
• Strong knowledge of REST architecture, Websockets
• Vivid supporter of unit testing, passionate about CI/CD principles
• Great team player, experience working in a team following code-review practices
• Able to manage own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
• Good speaking and writing communication skills in English
• Competitive salary
• Paid vacations and sick leave
• Friendly and fun environment
• Remote work or:
— Office in the city center near metro station
— Free lunch and drinks
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve web based user interfaces
• Work closely with UX designers, project managers, and backend engineers to implement high quality product features and support web development issues
• Engage in design and code reviews
• Mo: flexible
• Tu-Th: 11:00 — 20:00
• Fr: flexible
We are a dedicated arm of Zum, a Series C technology company based out of Silicon valley Bay area, California, US.
Our team in Ukraine comprises highly talented and experienced Web and Mobile developers that work very closely with US based software teams of Zum to conceptualize and build web and mobile products for ride sharing and transportation logistics for schools in the US. We use the latest web technologies to deliver high quality code, backed by good automated testing and CI/CD frameworks.
If you are passionate about using your knowledge of modern web frameworks to build products that solve real day-to-day complex logistics problems, then we would like to hear from you.