• 1+ years of Software Design and Development experience working on performant web services
• 2+ years developing REST APIs
• 3+ years of Node.js experience
• Experience consuming an array of web services: JSON or XML
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies such as Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
• Experience with SQL
Разговорный английский необязательный, собеседование проходит на русском / українською по Skype.
• Competitive salary
• Full time remote or in office work, high level of trust
• 24 days of annual vacation or compensation
• Flexible schedule
• Regular parties, team building sessions, outdoor activities
• Hands-on coding
• Work with Developers, Architects, Product Management, QA teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to development principles and product goals
• Estimate engineering effort, plan execution cycles, and roll out system changes
• Strong communication skills with the ability to drive issue resolution and root cause identification with the various teams
• Consult Product and UX about technical implications of product ideas
• Find a balance between short-term delivery and long-term scalability goals, let cost-benefit ratio be a driver for all your actions
• Ensure code quality and maintainability by tackling tech debt, conducting code reviews, initiating refactoring and improving build and test systems
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
We have various projects, here are the descriptions of some of them:
• “KMA Eyes” is targeted on GovTech market and mostly involves work with big amounts of data. We are focusing to solve one of the most important problems appearing in ministries of governments: getting the value from collected data. For that we are building the platform which involves several apps: KMA Eyes for ministries as a main app and KMA Eyes for citizens as secondary apps.
The platform itself connects to multiple sources and collects the real time data. After that we analyse the data for building relationships between different parts of it, visualise it and give predictions or suggestions for decision makers.
The stakeholders have strong connections within Middle East governments, however the project is focused on the global market and will need to cover the needs of different countries around the world.
• “Zum” — rides and care service for children is launched in the following states: California, Arizona, Texas, Illinois, Florida, Washington and Washington DC Metro. Zūm allows parents to schedule rides for their kids from fully vetted drivers. It also partners with school districts to support their transportation needs. The project consists of several mobile apps for parents, drivers, kids and web-dashboard for administrators.
Headquarters is located in San Francisco, CA. Total company size is about 200 employees and additional to that, there are about 15 frontend engineers in Ukrainian office.