● Knowledge of NodeJS and related frameworks (such as Express and Hapi)
● Good understanding of Asynchronous programming
● Understanding design principles behind scalable applications
● Integration of multiple data sources into one system
● Spoken & written English (you will be in stand-ups with English speakers)
● Strong opinions backed-up by clear structured thinking and good communication.
● Self-organising professionals who naturally take the initiative instead of waiting for orders.
● Confidence to work with a senior team and also support junior staff members.
● Ability to work with both technical and non-technical team members
● Friendly and cooperative humans who like working with others.
● Good working English is a must.
● Experience with Docker
● Experience using SQL (PL-SQL or T-SQL)
● Experience with Redis Datastore
● Hands on experience with deployment pipelines (e.g. Azure, AWS, etc)
● Understanding of security and data protection
● Basic understanding of Frontend technologies such as Angular
● Use of code versioning systems, such as Git
● Use of Azure and/or Jira
● Ability to use Swagger
● Agile Scrum Methodology
Full time remote position
● Integration with user-facing elements developed by Front-End developers with server side logic
● Integration to 3rd Party systems to act as an API Gateway
● Write reusable and effective code using DRY principles
● Integration with data storage solutions (e.g. Key/Value stores, Databases, etc)
● Effectively use tools and problem solving to identify and fix issues before they become a problem
Our team is building a middleware layer for a theatre ticket booking system. The middleware connects two different ticket booking software systems together. The idea is that one acts as the ’master’ and the other acts as the ’slave’. In short, we are building APIs and making API calls for this project.