• 1+ year of Magento web-development experience;
• Working experience with Magento 2 platform and PHP;
• Knowledge of OOP, MySQL, basic design patterns;
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, experience with Linux;
• Experience with Git and development tools;
• English — Intermediate or higher.
Despite competitive salary, modern and comfortable office facilities we offer:
— Salary review every three months;
— 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
— Flexible working hours — 40 hours per week;
— Paid conferences and team buildings;
— Free internal English courses;
— We know how to work hard, but also we know how to enjoy life, that’s why we have a lot of funny corporate parties and team buildings.