To be a successful candidate, you need to have experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
If you are really looking for an opportunity to develop yourself, you are more than welcome!
— good English skills (both written and spoken) — at least Upper Intermediate level;
— experience in drafting technical project documentation;
— experience in project management (as a project manager or in the field of development);
— proven experience in managing team;
— proven success in team building/management;
— good communication skills (ability to conduct dialogue, ability to resolve conflict situations).
What you will get:
Besides such basics as:
• competitive salary,
• modern and comfortable workplace with powerful РС,
• paid sick leave,
• 20 calendar days of paid vacation,
• free car parking place;
• paid conferences and trainings;
• team buildings, corporate events, and other types of celebrations;
• tea, coffee, cookies and fruits in the office;
• flexible work schedule;
• free English courses;
• corporate discounts for medical services and food;
• bonuses and other benefits (table tennis, lounge zone, etc.)
— сoordinating with a team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
— creation and discussion of tasks for developers;
— meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues;
— managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.