Position for Node.js Developer in Fintech Project.
Subject of the Project is trading components development for banks and financial institutions.
Strong hard skills and Fluent English is required.
Probably if you are reading this, you might be considered as a Node.js Developer. So you are more than welcome to become a part of the Magnise team!
It’s definitely for you if you have a vast desire to find a job and to work with a diversity of technologies, as:
— Strong knowledge of Node.js
— Strong understanding of REST architecture, JSON, OAuth, Security, OWASP
— Familiarity with Dependency Injection
— Understanding of SOLID, KISS, DRY Principles
— Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and CI/CD concepts
— Experience in troubleshooting and debugging of complex issues
— Experience with Docker
— Experience with Git
That’s how we see the perfect candidate:
— You have more than 2 years of experience with technologies described above;
— Clear and concise communicator with excellent collaboration skills;
— Experience in Fintech domain;
— Fluent English level.
There’re some benefits, which we’ll be glad to share with you:
• Remote first and flexible schedule
• You can always count on paying for a vacation, sick leave and holidays
• Finance and legal support
• Stable projects and friendly teams
• Adequate management
• Respectful approach to working schedule with no overtiming
• Equal approach and diversity support
And what goes without saying, but still nice:
• competitive salary;
• technical equipment
• open-minded approach
• Software development of the new product features
• To support engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
• To deliver value and work for success
Ready to join?