Probably if you are reading this, you might be considered as a Content Scripter.
So you are more than welcome to become a part of Magnise family!
• Implementing the logic for furniture configurations and testing content scripts according to content definition
• Maintaining code according to best practices
• Maintaining and sharing content using GIT
• Implementing existing 3D models into the script, setting materials, writing logic to connect multiple parts together
• Implementing feedback and improvements to the content
• Understanding basic coordinates and vector computations
• Understanding 3D computer graphics concepts (experience with engines like Unity3D or Unreal is an advantage)
• Ability to create and test simple algorithms (using conditions and cycles)
• Knowledge of any object-oriented language is an advantage
• Experience with GIT or other versioning system is an advantage
• Preferably experience with basic programming, API is not required
• Tasks management in JIRA, working hours planning
• Meeting deadlines and quality standards
• Communicative English skills, basic knowledge of other languages are an advantage
What you will get:
Besides such basics as:
• competitive salary,
• modern and comfortable workplace with powerful РС,
• paid sick leave,
• 20 working days of paid vacation,
• free car parking place;
• paid conferences and trainings;
• team buildings, corporate events, and other types of celebrations;
• tea, coffee, cookies and fruits in the office;
• flexible work schedule;
• free English courses;
• corporate discounts for medical services and food;
• salary review every three months
• bonuses and other benefits (table tennis, lounge zone, etc.)
Potential candidate should pass the attached in pdf test, and send it to us.
About the project:
Roomle operates a digital platform with the main focus to innovate furniture buying process — for both retailers and clients/end consumers. In the last 3 years a significant set of functionalities was developed and pushed forward around the topics of 3D furniture configurators, high-quality product image renderings in endless variations, planning based furniture sales as well as omni-channel integration opportunities into 3rd party platforms. Roomle experienced a strong growth with more than 2 Mio. registered users worldwide and drives with its available technology a highly flexible and innovative platform in the fields of multi-platform 3D configuration, computer generated HD image renderings, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and 2D/3D floor planning.
The Roomle platform itself is the ultimate “pocket furniture shop” — the first cloud-based platform for planning-based, interactive furniture shopping, both mobile and in the web.