Client’s SaaS Framework provides TV media owners with the capability to holistically forecast, plan, sell, and measure all their TV inventory and audiences, resulting in new sources of TV advertising revenues.
This solution is being used successfully in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, France, Africas, Spain, Belgium, the Middle East, and Scandinavia.
Their offices are located in London and Zagreb.
The QA Analyst responsibilities include evaluating software and back-end systems to review
functionality and identify defects or potential design flaws prior to UAT and product releases. The individual analyses products and specifications, develops, writes, and executes tests (manually or with tools), and assists engineers in isolating and determining the source of defects.
●Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility,
integration, or data testing for client-facing products or back-end systems.
● Work on small projects or individual tasks with guidance from more senior software Testers.
● Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
● Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with the
Development team and business to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
● Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH:
●Rust (our web services are written using Actix)
● A combination of specialized in-house data storage engines, Redis, and SQLite
● Nix for builds & deployments
● Front-end built on Angular and React
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field, or equivalent experience
● Experience in data analysis Software QA area
● In case of software QA experience that is not relevant to data analysis, we would prefer a
● Knowledge about test plans, executions, test case creation, documentation
— Test management systems and workflows
— Test workflow in general
● Able to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
● Python and shell scripting are beneficial but not a must
● Experience with Github and Confluence
● Eager to learn and work in an agile environment
● Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate across teams.
● Problem-solving skills with the ability to learn and apply new technologies.
● Understand the basic concept and workflow of software development and quality assurance.
● Enthusiasm to dig into technical systems and troubleshoot issues.
● Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
● Excellent attention to detail.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Our client thrives on incredible flexibility and agility and encourages our people to take full advantage of it. Our global teams provide a fantastic collaborative atmosphere, and we support each other with a great learning environment for personal development at every level.
Competitive salary and benefits.
1 stage — short call with the Recruiter
2 stage — interview with the Hiring manager
3 stage — interview with team members
4 stage — the final interview