Do you have excellent written and verbal English communication skills? Have a great desire to start working in IT?
Magicfuse (Daughter company of TechMagic focused on Salesforce development) gives a great opportunity for you to Switch to the IT-sphere and become a Salesforce Administrator. We will provide you with all the needed support and an experienced mentor.
You will be responsible for communication with customers, the administration, customization and implementation of our Salesforce solutions. You can find out more information about this position here
- 2+ years of commercial experience (we prefer candidates with such previous experience: working with CRM systems, as an IT support specialist, Data Analyst, or working in a call center with foreign clients)
- At least Intermediate strong level of English (both written and spoken)
- Technical mindset
- Attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills
WILL BE A PLUS
- Understanding/experience with Salesforce system
- Communicate with the customer to fine-tune the requirements and discuss possible solutions.
- Perform business and technical analysis, document user stories, business process flows, and create comprehensive business requirements and user-centred design documentation.
- Design and implement customizations and enhancements (flows, workflows, process builders, formulas, custom objects and fields, sharing rules, page layouts, reports, and dashboards).
- Create and maintain custom reports and dashboards.
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies
- Opportunity to work with the skilled team of Salesforce Certified developers
- Work from anywhere (fully remotely or in our office)
- Paid vacations and sick-leaves, additional days-off, relocation bonus
- Wellness: Medical insurance/ sport compensation/ health check-up+flu vaccination at your choice
- Education: regular tech-talks, educational courses, paid certifications, English classes
- Fun: own football team, budget for team-lunches, branded gifts
- One of the best IT employers in Lviv based on DOU rating