• Thorough functional and code level knowledge of all Magento products and all relevant commerce technologies
• 3+ years of continuous Magento 1 & 2 development experience
• Magento Cloud experience is a plus
• Experience building major 3rd party systems integrations (ERPs, Payment Gateways, 3PL, etc.)
• Experience in identifying and implementing performance optimizations, understanding scalability concepts
• In-depth knowledge of web-application security vulnerabilities and how to avoid them, understanding PCI compliance concepts
• Solid understanding of organizations business strategy
• Great analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail, and ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
• Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
• Strong presentation and leadership skills
• Strong mentoring skills, ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
• Expert PHP / Object Oriented Programming skills
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns
• 5+ years programming experience
• Strong database architecture skills, MySQL knowledge, experience interacting with database systems through abstraction layer
• Proficient Linux user, understanding concepts behind LAMP/LNMP stack applications + those Magento uses out of the box (Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, etc.), ability to perform basic setup of the stack
• Solid understanding of Magento frontend development concepts is a plus
• Experience in writing automation tests (PHPUnit);
• Experience with web services (SOAP, xmlRPC, etc.);
• Web application fundamentals;
• Experience with popular frameworks is a big plus (Symfony);
• Understanding of (X)HTML, W3C standards, CSS, DOM events;
• Experience contributing to open-source frameworks, writing extensions or development of large applications;
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum;
• Knowledge and experience in transactional payment processing;
• Work in an Agile organization with experienced engineers
• Full stack of modern technologies
• Mature and motivated team
• Paid vacation (28 calendar days) and sick leaves
• Medical and life insurance
• Parking lot
• Regular and interesting corporate events
• Free English classes
• Participation in seminars, trainings and conferences
• Articulates the architectural vision to clients, sponsors and stakeholders.
• Always represents Magento (work product, communications, presence) professionally in both client and team situations.
• Validates clients roadmap against Magento current or expected features.
• Conceptualizes and experiments with alternative architectural approaches.
• Validates the architecture against requirements and assumptions.
• Verifies and validates development process, ensuring adherence to quality standards and methodology.
• Identifies and resolves technical issues. Invents, validates and implements new architectural approaches.
• Creates new development methodologies that improve outcomes and business results.
• Perceived as a technical leader both within Magento Services but also within the larger technical community internally, and with the technical staff of Magento customers and partners.
• Interactions are at all levels within the company and partner organizations, but are most impactful at the senior technical and executive level.
• Viewed as a technical thought leader.
Trusted by more than 240,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation to retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across retail B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source eCommerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences . With over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform, Magento Commerce is the dominant provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, counting more than double the clients to the next closest competitor, and to the Internet Retailer Hot 100. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace. More information can be found at www.magento.com.
Magento is a market leader in the area of e-commerce solutions for the average business sector. The Project serves to thousands of customers, is supported by a powerful community and is famous for the use of the most modern technologies and innovative solutions.
Expert Consulting Group as a department of Magento Commerce are looking for a senior developer/architect with bright eyes and thirst for challenging activities, who will have a capability to lead development processes and produce solution designs, operate with local and with a client teams.
Expert Consulting Group is specialized in delivering different services to Magento Merchants and Solution Partners. We are focusing on solving challenging tasks, implementing high load solutions, touching different technologies related to e-commerce.
MCOM, omnichannel solutions, service bus, parallel executions, containering, headless implementation, big catalog, performance tuning, system audits — all of these are part of our daily activities.