• A strong portfolio of design work that demonstrates both visual design skills as well as UX thinking
• Experience with responsive design techniques
• Demonstrated experience creating
— User flows
— Low-fidelity wireframes
— Hi-fidelity comps
• A background in e-commerce or application design
• Upper-intermediate English level
• Experience with user research methods (usability testing, contextual inquiry) preferred
• Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
• Official employment
• Compensation in case of the dollar’s rate increase
• Paid vacation (28 calendar days) and sick leave
• Medical and life insurance
• Paid parking place
• Shuttle bus transportation from metro to the office and back
Are you passionate about creating great user experiences for e-commerce? As a UX Designer for Magento, you will research and design the next generation of world’s most popular e-commerce platform.
• Collaborate with team members in an Agile environment to create beautiful, functional user experiences.
• Research and understand user behavior within existing applications, identify problem areas, and design solutions to the issues
• Create high quality presentations or interactive prototypes to demonstrate solutions to stakeholders
• Participate in future state envisioning activities to produce pre-visualization concept videos and vision prototypes.
Magento is a market leader in area of e-commerce solutions for average business sector. Project serves to thousands of customers, supported by a powerful community and is famous for use of most modern technologies and innovative solutions. Right now Magento team is creating its second version of the product, called to secure positions on the market and update technology stack project based on.
As a member of core technology development team you’ll be responsible for elaboration of backend-side framework, development and support of new features.