MadeIT Inc., USA, Ohio,, established in 2009 is a rapidly growing Managed Hosting & IT Consulting company with customers around the globe. Our company provides physical, as well as cloud hosting solutions. Since 2013 we started providing our own product to American and European customers. The company operates on the markets of Ecommerce, Healthcare, Inventory & Sales, Helpdesk, Accounting, Payment Systems integrations, Project Management Software.
There are several projects in the active development phase, we are looking for a QA for the project team.
- Cooperate with different stakeholders (internal and external) to analyze requirements, understand expected software behaver and define acceptance testing criteria;
- Prepare and maintain different test scenarios for different projects (test toolkit);
- Prepare test documentation, ensure its completeness and relevance;
- Participating in QC/QA processes improvement;
- Define testing SOW and priorities, coordinate testing activities;
- Execute manual functional test cases, run regressions cycles;
- Prepare test reports, register bugs identified;
- Perform bugs root cause analysis;
- Prepare user manuals;
- Prepare test scenarios for automation testing (nice to have).
- Understanding of mobile/web apps development technologies;
- Understanding of client-server architecture & testing REST API;
- 2 + years of web testing experience;
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
- Proven experience in creating test documentation (test cases);
- Team player (communication, common sense, ability to admit your mistakes), analytical skills;
- Strong ability to prioritize in a multitasking environment;
- Self-learning and self-organization ability;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Bachelor degree in IT science or relevant preferable;
- English level Intermediate+.
- A full-time job at a growing ambitious US based company;
- A challenging job with interesting tasks;
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Work Location: Remote
Starting date: ASAP