MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
ClearVPN is a cross-platformed product connected with network privacy solutions. The product is an effortless VPN that instantly optimizes users’ network settings to keep their online interactions safe, private, and limitless.
We aim to strengthen the team with an experienced Marketing Copywriter.
First things first, you will be the only Marketing Copywriter on the team. With great power comes great responsibility — you will be in charge of all marketing copy and ads’ ideas generation.
Within this role, you’ll receive the freedom to create and execute non-standard ideas, no bureaucracy, work with an open & loyal team of professionals, and a start-up environment.
We are looking for a self-sufficient specialist who can work in a dynamic rhythm, produce a lot of different content, and have endless ideas. We also hope you’ll be a good communicator who likes constructive discussions and can support your opinion with arguments and facts. A great sense of humor is a must :)
If this opportunity resonates with you, we invite you to apply by sending us your CV along with a portfolio of your previous work.
In this role, you will:
- Create all marketing copy: email communication, banners, landing pages & product website, SMM (partially)
- Generate creative ads’ ideas and execute them with the help of the team
- Conduct a lot of experiments & tests, analyze the results
- Cooperate with designers, illustrators, and other team members required during the production phase to ensure writing consistency with product design and marketing domain
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- At least 2+ years of marketing copywriting experience
- Excellent writing skills in English and Ukrainian (please include in your portfolio works in both languages)
- Experience working in a marketing team
- Good knowledge of Marketing Principles
- Experience with fast-paced experiment tasks
- Experience in conducting advertising campaigns, AB tests, etc.
- Analytical skills & ability to work with metrics
- Creative mindset
- Multitasking skills
- A good sense of aesthetics and humor
- Be able to work within the UTC+3 time zone (Ukraine)
As a Plus:
- Experience with writing for different markets and audience segments
- Basic Figma skills
- Experience working in a “creative team”
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.