MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
Our Analytic Solutions Team designs, launches, and scales analytic projects for various teams and products within MacPaw. We work closely with our internal clients, helping them increase MacPaw business operations’ effectiveness. And also promote and enhance the data-driven decision-making approach within the company.
We constantly keep track of analytical trends to gain insights and find opportunities to increase the effectiveness of MacPaw practices, research innovative analytic solutions and tools, and implement them if needed.
And we`ve got tons of mindblowing projects ahead.
If all of the above rings a bell for you and sounds like something you`d like to do, don`t hesitate to send us your CV!
In this role, you will:
- Discover opportunities for MacPaw to improve its marketing and operational processes using data analytics and automation.
- Develop and use tools, algorithms, and processes for data mining and visualization to generate reports for decision-making.
- Design, build, and maintain pipelines and data solutions using Python. Work closely with the Data Engineers and Data Scientists on the team.
- Design and develop Google App Scripts to automate workflows within Google Workspace.
- Collect, analyze, and structure data to develop insights about crucial business questions of financial interest.
- Create reports based on both internal and external data sources.
- Present findings from data mining in a clear and easily digestible narrative by various stakeholders regardless of their background in data analysis.
- Assist product teams that do not have a Product Analyst in organizing data collection and setting up basic metrics systems and dashboards in Looker Studio (ex-Google Data Studio).
Skills you`ll need to bring:
- SQL (Google BigQuery would be a plus).
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Looker Studio.
- Data Scraping.
- Experience in organizing simple data pipelines using API.
- MVP approach.
- Experience with R&D projects.
- Understanding the software engineering practices, such as keeping your code DRY (don’t repeat yourself) or using Git for version control.
As a Plus:
- Experience with API Pipedrive.
- Experience in developing analytical solutions and various types of process automation for HR.
- Experience in SEO and PPC.
- Experience in web development (Chrome add-ons, web analytics tracking).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.