MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
MacPaw team is looking for a keen Linkbuilding Specialist with basic digital marketing and SEO knowledge! Would you like to be a hero who can arrange a super effective linkbuilding process and bring our product traffic and top positions in Google?
Being a Linkbuilding Specialist at MacPaw, you will collaborate with top-notch SEO experts to create and work on link delivery strategies.
If you are a great negotiator, you will get a chance to establish long-term cooperation with English-speaking partners and make arrangements with online webmasters of the relevant blogs, as well as manage regular linkbuilding orders delivery.
For this position, we are looking for a person who is passionate about everything related to linkbuilding processes, super responsible, attentive to details, enjoys online English communication, and is innovative and fun to work with
In this role, you will:
- Search for relevant good-quality websites for guest posting and sponsored posts arrangements
- Create and set tasks for freelance copywriters for the further publication arrangements
- Make publication arrangements with online webmasters of the relevant SaaS blogs and manage regular linkbuilding orders delivery on a monthly basis
- Look for new linkbuilding agencies for further cooperation
- Write business letters, communicate with English-speaking partners, and negotiate publications to drive traffic and conversions to the product website
- Work closely with SEO experts in creating and revising SEO and content distribution strategies
- Use web-based SEO tools to analyze the quality of links in received publications
- Create ongoing reports on the completed work orders each month
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- At least 1,5 years experience in white-hat linkbuilding and guest posting (US, European markets)
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English
- Good knowledge of SEO and digital marketing (especially related to link building)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and basic skills in working in text-based CMS/HTML editors
- Experience in working with Ahrefs, SemRush, Google Analytics, and similar SEO tools
- Good online communication skills and a basic understanding of the business correspondence
As a Plus:
- Experience in working with linkbuilding agencies
- Additional foreign language
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.