MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster, just like it did on day one. It scans the entire macOS, removes junk and malware — everything from system junk to iTunes copies — and frees gigabytes of space on your Mac.
CleanMyMac has 20+ million users worldwide and a history of dynamic growth. We are the leader in the Mac cleaning utility market and make our product with care about our users. We are seeking an Engineering Manager to help us keep growing our B2B stream. This person will be responsible for the consistent delivery and provide technological leadership in the B2B direction.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate closely with a team of engineers and technical product leaders to establish a long-term vision, set objectives, and build a technical roadmap
- Manage teamwork by planning and prioritizing engineering backlog, clarifying tasks, monitoring progress, and eliminating blockers to establish effective coordination and delivery efforts
- Identify and cope with cross-team/functional dependencies and risks with other teams to eliminate blockers in the value delivery process.
- Participate in company-wide engineering projects to improve business value and development&delivery
- Mentor the professional development of each direct report through personal and performance management.
- Join a great group of motivated, top-notch people and work with them to solve challenging.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Proven practical experience in engineering management
- Background in engineering/technical project management/Team Lead role
- Experience managing front-end, back-end, desktop and QA engineers
- Experience in guiding teams through planning, prioritization, and execution of work
- Experience with macOS
- Experience with Web development (back-end and front-end)
As a Plus:
- Understanding of MDM (Mobile Device Management)
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock, following all health and safety measures. We’re also renting space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs related to renting a coworking space in another city.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental and massages and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.