MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a well-organized, communicative, and reliable International Payment Specialist with strong analytical skills, the ability to manage deadlines, and attention to detail.
You’ll join the team of 2 awesome specialists who will support and guide you through the financial world of our company.
The Treasury Team is engaged in the management of cash flows of both non-resident companies and all Ukrainian companies, making current payments, etc.
If you find the description relevant to your experience and expectations, don’t hesitate and reach out!
In this role, you will:
- Process the invoice payment requests of non-residential companies (all payments related to company business operations) and prepare payment orders for bank clients to ensure business operations run smoothly
- Check for the correctness of initial documentation for invoice payment requests (checking compliance of invoices with the terms of the contract) by communicating with the initiators and making changes and recommendations if needed
- Generate virtual payment cards upon employees’ request and administrate their functioning (validity and usage check, limits change, balance tracking, and timely replenishment)
- Maintain the correctness of financial data (bank statements, balances, etc.) of non-residential companies in the accounting system by processing and importing the statements
- Advising managers on issues related to their requests for payment from non-resident companies and on issues of the functionality of payment cards, solving the problems that arise
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Working experience for at least 2 years in international treasury (with non-residents, international banks, worldwide payment systems)
- Knowledge in international payments (WIRE transfer, ACH, SEPA, Domestic payment)
- Solid knowledge of Excel, as our team works primarily with Google Sheets (summary tables, work with large arrays of information, formulas, and functions)
- Strong accountability (in everything — deadlines, quality, commitment)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Critically important: analytical abilities, system thinking, initiative, attention to detail, organization, high level of self-control, adaptability, multitask skills
- Native (fluent) Ukrainian
- Being able to work according to Ukrainian business hours
As a Plus:
- Experience with Airtable, Oddoo, Xero
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.